Jean Chreiten Jean Chreiten

love it

this is my faviorite movie ever!!!! I LOVE IT!!! WOOOOOWOOOOOOOO!!!! MAKE MORE!!!!! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!

Green And Blue Green And Blue

RAD!!

SWEEEEEEET!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF MAN!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

HickVille Cemetery HickVille Cemetery

fuck

that pissed me off soooo bad!! im sorry man but it did, his voice was fucking annoying as hell!! i rather fuck my own dog than watch this again....sorry...i really am sorry......that u suck so much......jk.....:)

Reverend-Kyle responds:

That was the point, I was making fun of hicks... and... ta daaaa... hicks have annoying voices.

Rhydin (demo) Rhydin (demo)

cool

this was very cool, but i noticed that you are just using gotoandplay actions to make the guy move, so you had to draw about 50 frames or something, heheh...n e ways, that would have took a long time...i give you 5 for tyle cuz you copied that triangle thingy from the other game just like this....oh well...i dont care that ppl copy shit, if its good, its good!!

SK responds:

Ya it was a bitch doing that, but i wanted to make something that would interest people. Hopefully when the full version is released assholes who dont even know flash will vote X and say "waste of time". Sorry but that, but thanks for the review!

Kill Windows 3.1 Kill Windows 3.1

haha

thats why i have a macintosh